THE MATRIX


I was about eleven years old when this happened. I distinctly remember the details because this had never happened to me before or after that one time.
I was at my cousins place, our family had gathered to celebrate the Christmas holidays.
It was a few days before Christmas; I remember. I was done for the day and was already in bed. Sometime in the night, I suddenly woke up. I couldn't exactly fathom the reason, maybe I had a bad dream. But, when I woke up I was sweating a little and had to take in large gulps of air to calm my nerves down.
I looked at the digital watch on the table. 3:33 it read. ' Devils hour ' a small voice in my head whispered.
I went to the washroom, then to the kitchen to have some night snack. I returned to my room and the watch read 4:00.
I went back to bed. Now all the while I had been up, I noticed that the whole house was eerily quite and it was quite weird because we were about ten people and a dog. It had been too quite, no sounds of life.
The next morning when I woke up, I told my cousin about the previous night and how quite everything was. She stared at me for a while and then she said, "You were the only one asleep during 3:00 to 4:00. Everybody else was up because somebody met an accident right outside our driveway and the cops had arrived and it wasn't quite, in fact it was too noisy to be asleep."

I don't know what happened that night, and I still can't understand it. What I experienced that night; wasn't a  dream for sure because the night snacks I had; were actually gone from the refrigerator even when I woke up. Maybe that night I happened to come across an actual glitch in the MATRIX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hack WhatsApp Accounts Easy – Whatsapp Hack Online 2017

How to hack a kik account

Real way to earn money online