Best Story where story changes unimaginably with each line

"What the f**k! Can't you even take water by yourself?" Sheena asked Raj angrily.
"Talk with manners, I'm your father." replied Raj in a soft tone.
"Well! Yeah, but a stepfather, not my own." Sheena replied with attitude.
Meanwhile Sheena's mother, Meera came from the kitchen and said, "Don't you dare shout at my daughter on any condition. Go and get water by yourself."
He said sorry to Sheena and got many reasons to cry. Carelessly, Sheena went out of her house and her mother went back into the kitchen.
Within a few minutes, Meera bought water for Raj and said, "I'm sorry honey, but I have to take her side as all the property is in her name. Forgive me for being hard on you."
"Yeah, I can understand the same. That's why I did the drama of fake tears honey. I hate this adopted kid of yours!" Raj replied
"Mine? Not at all. After our divorce, my ex-husband Ravi adopted her, but don't worry. We have killed Ravi. We have entered his house. Very soon, the property shall be ours." Meera replied.
With the window being slightly open on the other side of the wall, Sheena recorded every sentence on her mobile. She was happy that she got valid proof to fight her case in the court. Meanwhile, she got a call from an unsaved number.
She picked up that call instantly and said, "I got all the proof today! You don't need to be anonymous anymore, Daddy."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hack WhatsApp Accounts Easy – Whatsapp Hack Online 2017

How to hack a kik account

Real way to earn money online